المستوي:

g3wngab.png

الرابط مخفي تسجيل الدخول او تسجيل !!

.Grand Opening: Estimated opening 31.05.2019 18:00 servertime

Introduction
Evolin, the new way to experience oldschool Silkroad.
Do you miss the "good old times" like we do? No, we can't promise you, that it will be the same like in ISRO or the first PServers back in 2010.
But what we can promise to you is, that we give all our heart and passion into the project, to come as close as possible, while deleting some annoying parts of those oldschool times.

Main facts

Cap 90
Race CH Only
Mastery 330
XP-Rate 10x
SP-Rate 10x
Gold 1x
Drops 10x
Trade goods 1x
IP-Limit 4
HWID-Limit 2
Max+ No Max+
(Freesilk 1 silk/h (starting lv 60
CTF Active
(Fortress Jangan (Saturday 20:00 servertime; Reg 24/7
Guildlimit 50
Unionlimit 2

The Team
Ahri
Hi I'm Ahri. I am the Server-Owner, main Developer, enthusiastic Oldschool-SRO-Fan! I've started the Evolin project about 8 months ago, first I wanted to realease a 60Cap-Server, with all the old maps and stuff. But actually, the community for those kind of server ain't big enough I guess. Maybe we will do some kind of Events for this

OnkelBen
Hi I'm Ben. I am kind of an Allrounder - Community Manager, Event Manager, SQL-Dev. Teambuilding is my big passion! I try to hold the patience in every situation and better sit back and analyse the facts. Maybe known from RomeSRO and OldschoolSRO back in 2013/2014]

Brodah
Hi I'm Brodah, the annoying guy, that kicks everybody asses if something needs too much time. I am responsible for good advertising and - as everybody of us - for the oldschool-gameplay-ideas, i'll also do Events from time to time

Devsome
Hi I'm Devsome. Webdeveloper, caring for our website and all features included

Our whole team follows the same passion - oldschool Silkroad and the good old times

Our philosophy
Better go for a longterm Ride with the real oldschool feeling, instead of rushing max-Level and max-Equip in weeks, just to find out that this deletes the most fun of Silkroad.
We try to make the WAY more exciting than the final goal

Details
OldSchool
- low rates (XP, Alchemy, SoX)
- oldschool Alchemy
- oldschool Interface

ymfnbab.png

Startitems
- oldschool You start with a Silver & Gold XP-Helper & some potions

Itemstacks
6YMjdab.jpg

Quests
Reworked Beginner Quests
SOS Weapon :awesomeface: unchanged
3Day grap pet
SOS Weapon :awesomeface: unchanged
30000 SP
Reverse 11x
2. Page (32 inv slots)
400k Gold
150% exp Scroll
Ridepets Silk 5x
Devil Spirit 3d (weak)
Tradepets Silk 5x
3. Page (32 inv slots)
Globals 11x

Skill-Balance, Skill-Rework
We added a group-heal in the force-tree, you will need this for our Holy Water Temple raid
Blader got a aggro-buff & pain quota (will be enabled later after indept testing), to gain monster aggro & share the DMG for PVE-raids.

Item-Mall - weekly changes
Weekly rotation of dresses. Like in ISRO - yes we go the real oldschool way!

Model-Switch
switch your D9 items looks until D15

SoX System
Seal of Evolin - farmable for Activity Points. It is as strong as last tier +1,5
Seal of Moon & Seal of Sun - droppable by mobs, increased SoX rate in our own Holy Water Temple. All in all Moon & Sun will be very rare!

Holy Water Temple
We reworked the Holy Water Temple to lv90, to make it a very hard raid. You need at least 4-5 strong lv. 90 players, and also 1 with force, because we added a groupheal in the tree. Otherwise you will have a very hard life in our HWT

Longterm
All our effort and the oldschool system is planned for a longterm server, that won't close after 1-2 months. Leveling will need time, farming will need time, rates are pretty low

Activity
We developed our own Activity-Point (AP) system. You can farm those AP while jobbing, at Uniques, Holy Water Temple, CTF, in Events and we are still thinking of new features for this

automatic Events
Hide & Seek
Alchemy Event
Math Event
Lottery Event
First Type Event
Lucky Party Number
Trivia Event

qciubab.gif

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.